Shortlisting through technology
Supercharge your recruitment with best-in-class technology to preview your candidates and speed up the shortlisting process.
Employment Office’s proven shortlisting technique harnesses the power of recorded, two-way video interview technology for more effective screening of candidates.
- Our robust video screening interviews are conducted by Employment Office shortlisting specialists and customised to your key criteria to identify the top talent sooner
- Receive the recorded interviews in your inbox to review at your convenience and share with other hiring managers
- Gain valuable insights into your candidates in the early stage of the recruitment process
- Plan more effectively for your face-to-face interviews. Don’t waste time interviewing the wrong person
- Ask targeted questions at the face-to-face interviews based on insights gained from video interviews
Incorporate video interviewing to engage with the most impressive talent Canada and the world have to offer, gain a more complete picture of each candidate and know who to progress to face-to-face interviews.