Video Interviews – Recruitment Through Technology
Employment Office is proud to offer a new service to companies looking to gain a competitive advantage through the use of modern technology. We are now offering a first in class recorded video interview product – a style of shortlisting that has proven to be more effective for screening applicants and a great choice for your business.
What is a Video Interview?
Video interviews are a hybrid of a phone interview and an in-person interview. We use video interviews to screen prospective applicants and identify your top talent.
These interviews take place via webcam technology, fully integrated into our SCOUT e-recruitment candidate management system, and are recorded so that your company is able to:
- View and share the interview between hiring managers
- Plan more effectively for an in-person interview
- Identify why the applicant was chosen
- Reduce time and cost at the in-person stage of process
Video interviews give you far more information about the candidate, and yet still provides fast, rapid screening options that are great for identifying amazing candidates.
Benefits of Video Interviews:
We’re confident that video interviews will identify the best candidates for your business, given the many advantages that these interviews have over traditional shortlisting services or static one-way video interviews.
Some of the advantages include:
- Broaden Talent Pool – Video interviews allow you to interview both nationally and internationally and take away any issues related to distance.
- More Information – Video interviews provide far more information about the candidate, including the ability to read body language and their ability to communicate personally.
- Efficient – Video interviews are an efficient screening process, so that you’re quickly shortlisting down to the best applicants, but more importantly they help the efficacy of the next stage of your recruitment process when a recruitment expert conducts the two-way interview according to recruitment best practice.
- Employer Branding – Video interviews are a better experience for the applicant as well. They feel that they connect more personally with your business and they get a fair opportunity to engage in an authentic manner.
- Transparency – Video interviews also allow you to see why we shortlisted each applicant. They help you trust the process while they give you a competitive advantage.
These are only a few of the advantages of video interviews, and some of the reasons that we developed this incredible technology. With video interviews, you’ll be able to gain a more complete picture of each candidate and you will be able to engage with some of the most impressive talent that Canada – and the world – has to offer.
If you’re interested in learning more about video interviews and interviewing, as well as all of our shortlisting products, contact us today at 1-877-232-3045 or fill out the form below.