Would your HR team benefit from e-recruitment software?
- With time-and-cost saving features that no other candidate management software offers for this price?
- That takes care of all of your advertising needs?
- That’s used by some of the world’s largest organizations?
SCOUT offer user-friendly tools to effectively manage your applicants, improve efficiency and reduce your recruitment costs.
SCOUT is Employment Office’s custom-built comprehensive e-recruitment software, to be used in conjunction with EO’s recruitment campaigns.
At its most basic level, SCOUT enables your nominated stakeholders to view their current recruitment campaigns, applications and candidates, as soon as the applications are made.
With EO looking after the advertising for your campaign, SCOUT is all you need throughout the entire recruitment process:
- Viewing your candidates’ full responses to interview questions, and CVs if desired;
- Rating applicants’ responses (e.g. 1 – 5) to achieve a percentage score per candidate;
- Auto-rating and auto-filtering based on specific answers to appropriate questions;
- Assigning a status to each candidate (e.g. Shortlisted, Flagged, Unsuccessful) for ease of sorting;
- Emailing your candidates, individually or by customized groups (email templates and letterheads available);
- Scheduling interviews, including candidates booking themselves into interview slots you nominate;
- Keeping notes and documents on each applicant;
- Viewing archived jobs and candidates; and
- Viewing comprehensive statistics and reporting options.
You maintain control over the entire process. SCOUT allows you to choose who in your organization has access to which campaigns, and with ongoing access to the software, you are enabled to build a talent pool of previous applicants.